Hanley Fold Farm soap is gentle enough to use on your face or body. Almost all our soaps are made with the same ingredients, varying only in scents. With so many options, how can you choose the right soap for you? Let us help!
Choose your Scent:
- Fruity or Citrusy Soaps –Lemon, Lemon Poppyseed, Orange, Orange Grapefruit
- Flowery Soaps- Lavender, Lavender Oatmeal, Simply Lavender Olive Oil
- Spicy Soaps – Clove, Clove Coffee, Orange Clove
- Woodsy Soaps –Spruce, Lemongrass, Woodland Spice
- Unscented Soaps – Unscented, Unscented Oatmeal, Gloria’s Unscented Oatmeal, Simply Olive Oil
- Manly Scents – Clove, Clove Coffee, Spruce, Woodland Spice
Do you have a special need?
Simply Olive oil (made only from saponified olive oil and goat’s milk) is a very gentle soap suitable for the most sensitive of skin. Other soaps that are good for sensitive skin are Unscented, Unscented Oatmeal, and Gloria’s Oatmeal and Honey Unscented. These soaps are made with the same Hanley Fold Farm recipe, but without the added scent.
Clove Coffee is an excellent kitchen soap! The coffee grinds and the clove aroma are an excellent combination to rid your hands of the smells of cooking. The lingering smell of chopped onions and garlic are no match for this soap! Clove coffee is one of the top selling soaps at area farmer’s markets.
Bug Repellent Soap and Lotion Bar
Bug Skidaddle is our newest soap. It contains essential oils of lemongrass, cedarwood(avoid this oil during pregnancy), eucalytpus, and citronella. To use, moisten soap and apply to body. Allow to dry. This puts a layer of soap on your skin. You may also want to try our Bug Skidaddle lotion bar which contains essential oils of lemongrass, eucalyptus, and citronella.